- RCMP Brush Aside Their Own Safety Warnings
- Nova Scotia Deserves the Highest Standards
- Another Letter Requesting Clarification on Why Evidence is Being Ignored
- RCMP Information Debunked
- Was the RCMP wrong when they said “the risks are too high” …. or is the RCMP wrong now when they ignore their own strongly worded warnings?
Monthly Archives: April 2020
There is no question that the front line RCMP officers and first responders went above and beyond the call of duty last week during the tragic shootings. They were faced with an unprecedented and unimaginable situation where the culprit made … Continue reading
April 9, 2020. Commissioner Brenda Lucki, Commissioner of the RCMP Ottawa, Ontario. Assistant RCMP Commissioner Bergerman, RCMP Commanding Officer for Nova Scotia, Halifax, N.S. Good Morning; The attached quote from FEMA indicates that it is not safe to locate a … Continue reading
I do not believe that two very senior RCMP officials would knowingly give the elected representatives of three levels of government wrong information. I can only assume that these senior officials were given wrong information and they used that information … Continue reading
Was the RCMP wrong when they said “the risks are too high” …. or is the RCMP wrong now when they ignore their own strongly worded warnings?
This letter was sent to all Nova Scotia MPs, MLAs and Senators on March 30, 2020. ——— Good Morning Honourable Nova Scotia Members of Parliament, Members of the Legislature and Senators The RCMP is downgrading our emergency communication system in … Continue reading