- RCMP Brush Aside Their Own Safety Warnings
- Nova Scotia Deserves the Highest Standards
- Another Letter Requesting Clarification on Why Evidence is Being Ignored
- RCMP Information Debunked
- Was the RCMP wrong when they said “the risks are too high” …. or is the RCMP wrong now when they ignore their own strongly worded warnings?
Monthly Archives: June 2020
RCMP Brush Aside Their Own Safety Warnings In 2004, the RCMP commissioned an Expert Panel to determine the best location for their 911 Emergency Call and Dispatch Center (OCC) in Nova Scotia. The resulting comprehensive 91 page RCMP Expert … Continue reading