I have recently made presentations on
- Proposed peace initiative For the Middle East;
- Riding sea levels due to climate change;
- Historic locations in the North Nova Scotia area including Beaubassin and the Chignecto Ship Railway;
- Ethics in parliament and government;
- Cancer research from a survivors perspective;
- Parliamentary process etc.
I also recently spoke about an incredible project by Nova Scotian Jacob Deng who is building a school in the South Sudan.
I am available to make presentations on these subjects and also on reforming Parliament and the Senate. I have the rare experience of having served as a Member of Parliament under eight political leaders. They are Brian Mulroney, Kim Campbell, Jean Charest, Elsie Wayne, John Lynch-Staunton, Joe Clark, Peter McKay, and Steven Harper. Each has their own approach to managing caucus and each has their own degree of control and discipline. I also was elected as an Independent Member of Parliament, which gives me a unique perspective on how caucuses and parliament should work.
If you are interested in having me make a presentation to your group, please contact me at 902 667 0882, or email me at email@example.com.
Thank you considering me for your event.